When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Danielle Rebecca Masen Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Danielle Rebecca Masen 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Danielle Rebecca Masen Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Danielle Rebecca Masen Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Danielle Rebecca Masen Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Danielle Rebecca Masen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Danielle Rebecca Masen Empty Danielle Rebecca Masen Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Danielle Masen

( Danielle Rebecca Masen )

Danielle Rebecca Masen Emma-w10

" I had everything, opportunities for eternity... And I belonged to the night... "

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME: Danielle Rebecca Masen
NICKNAMES: Dani
RACE: Vampire
SEXUALITY: Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL: Canon
FACE CLAIM: Emma Watson

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY

i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

Emma Watson... Forget her - Danielle Masen has arrived; sister of perhaps the most famour of vampires around. Her eyes can seduce any willing man and her lips are the most kissable entities you will ever set eyes on.

"The cold ones..."

Dani, as she likes to be called, is a vampire. When her brother caught the Spanish Influenza she though that was it. She thought she was going to die too. Well, in all truth, she did die, but not of the deadly disease as she had feared. No. Dani's doctor was a vampire, and he couldn't bear to see Dani and her brother be separated by death. SO he turned them both into the widely loved and equally feared undead that roam the earth. Angels call them soulless. The devil calls them his children. The humans call them Vampires.

Dani stuck to her brother like glue after that and followed him through his catastrophe of a love story with Bella. And in turn she has loved and lost, and killed and murdered and regretted. But she is strong for her slight figure and innocent eyes. She has brought herself through the changes that come hand in hand with being a vampire, and she has survived.

But just how long will it take for her to crack and just how long will it take for her to realise that being a vampire is not all it seems?

CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE

slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is Tish and i am of the
female species. i am 15 and i have 3
years experience and i found this site on an advertisment on Sheinara.
you can contact me by email or pm.

[b]US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL

soft skin, red lips, so kissable

That was it. Dani was mad. She wanted to hunt - no - she NEEDED to hunt. Her throat was killing her! (If you'll excuse the pun.) But of course, the righteous Edward wouldn't let her go into the forest and see what she could find. Oh no, god forbid that she might get brutally murdered by a rabbit or a fox...

Grumbling, she leaped from the window of her bedroom (which was on the top floor of the magnificent house) and landed neatly on the ground below. Her feet made a light "thud" as she settled but apart from that and her grumbling she barely made a sound.

With a rather juvenile pout set upon her lips and a soft frown encompassing her forehead, Dani set off into the forest, disobeying her brother outright for the first time...

CREDIT TO ZYDRATE ANATOMY FOR THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE !!!

2Danielle Rebecca Masen Empty Re: Danielle Rebecca Masen Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

Accepted! (One thing though... all siblings are human)

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]