When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci school is school Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy school is school 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale school is school Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire school is school Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice school is school Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

school is school

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1school is school Empty school is school Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 am

Alice

Alice

Alice was so excited. A fresh new year at school and no one who cared. She had waited for Jasper long enough so she sat down at the Cullen table and waited again

2school is school Empty Re: school is school Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 am

Danielle Masen

Danielle had never really enjoyed school, and the lunchtimes were the worst. The Cullens had to be so careful andit was such a bore. All Danielle wanted to do was be herself and here that was impossible.

Dani smiled and walked over to Alice who was already seated at the table the Cullens had claimed as their own. She drew the usual glances of both males and females as she walked throguh the crowds already accumilating in the cafeteria, but stared straight ahead. She knew people at school knew of her as the freak and she did her best to ignore it - even when she could clearly hear the whispers.

3school is school Empty Re: school is school Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Alice

Alice

Alice smiled as she heard the things as alice is the freak of school and stuff over and over again. And yet it made her only feel better. Alice hopped on her chair as she read the newest book of the young writer from italy. She loved his books though he was human and hot as well she only loved his books.

4school is school Empty Re: school is school Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Star McCarty

Star McCarty

I wandered into the cafeteria, not really looking at the people who stopped and stared at me, like usual. I saw Danielle and Alice already at the table and walked over to them smiling. "Hey guys" I churped happily. I'd already gotten some food and popped my tray down on the table, sitting down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum