When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Becca Application Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Becca Application 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Becca Application Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Becca Application Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Becca Application Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Becca Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Becca Application Empty Becca Application Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

Becca

( Becca Millie Taylor )

Becca Application Taylor-swift-00135

" You’re less use than a smashed guitar "

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME: Rebecca Amelia Taylor
NICKNAMES: Becca, Becca Millie, Bex
RACE: Vampire
SEXUALITY: Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL: Original
FACE CLAIM: Taylor Swift

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY

i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

Becca was born to two loving parents. Mr and Mrs Morgan. They died in a train crash when she was two. Two weeks after her parents died, Becca was found and put into foster care. She lived with Mr and Mrs Taylor until she was fifteen. She ran away and was found by someone who she doesn’t remember. She remembers waking up in a coffin. She stayed there for a month or so. She didn’t need food or air or water. Although her throat was burning like hell, she stayed there, figuring out what she was and what it meant. Finally, she clawed her way out of the coffin and up out of the ground. She moved around for a while after that. Only staying in one place for a year at the very most. At the moment, her residence is in Forks, Washington.

CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE

slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is Becca and i am of the
female species. i am 13 and i have experience
years experience and i found this site on demand from a friend.
you can contact me by PM or
othercharacters.

US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL
soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Becca walked into Biology, ignoring the board. It was only when the irresistably sweet scent washed over her face, she realised. The smell of blood overwhelmed her and she ran out of the class so she didn't kill the girl next to her. She sprinted out of the class, out of the building, acrss the parking lot and into the trees. She didn't stop until she got to Seattle. She found a group of tramps on the street. They always tasted sour but at least no one would miss them. She drank each one dry, each one not enough to soothe the burn. Eventually, she felt full. She disposed of the bodies and ran, back to Forks,back to pain.

CREDIT TO ZYDRATE ANATOMY FOR THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE !!!

2Becca Application Empty Re: Becca Application Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

Accepted!

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]