When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Working at the diner, for now. Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Working at the diner, for now. 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Working at the diner, for now. Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Working at the diner, for now. Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Working at the diner, for now. Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working at the diner, for now.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working at the diner, for now. Empty Working at the diner, for now. Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:06 am

Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chloe sat behind the divider wall in the diner, today was her last day working here, she hated this place, only two more hours after her break, she sat in the staff room with a book in her lap and her eyes on the pages.

2Working at the diner, for now. Empty Re: Working at the diner, for now. Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Alice

Alice

Alice danced into the diner looking for her brothers. She didn't saw them so she just sat down and looked out of the window her thoughts on zero.

3Working at the diner, for now. Empty Re: Working at the diner, for now. Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 am

Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chloe sighed when she was called and got up, putting her book on the side she pulled her tank top down, it was a tight fitting purple tank top that wasn't quite big enough. She stepped out of the staff room and walked to Alice, she recognised the girl but had never really spoken to her before now, she said in a curt tone "Hello, I'm Chloe I'm your waitress today .. how may I help you? shall I take your order?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum