When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Alana Alysia Whitlock Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Alana Alysia Whitlock 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Alana Alysia Whitlock Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Alana Alysia Whitlock Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Alana Alysia Whitlock Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alana Alysia Whitlock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alana Alysia Whitlock Empty Alana Alysia Whitlock Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Alana Whitlock

( Alana Alysia Whitlock )

Alana Alysia Whitlock Bertha-image

" Got your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds "

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME:Alana Alysia Whitlock
NICKNAMES:Allie
RACE:Human
SEXUALITY:Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL:Original
FACE CLAIM:Jennette McCurdy

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY

i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

Alana is Jasper Hale's long lost sister. She was born in the South,and seperated from her broher for many years.When she was 13,she decided she would visit Atlantis,and when she did she was in the city when it drownded in the water. As the temperture progressed she got frozen in an iceberg,and she was discovered many years later by an diver,where she got taken to the service to thaw,then she did research on her past and descovered she had a brother,and that he was still alive. Then she went to Denali in search of him,hoping to find him.

Her hair is blonde,but she wears a black wig, to cover up the blondeness. SHe hates her hair,and would do anything to make sure people didnt know she had it,however,on rare ocasions she wears it without the wig.

Alana is how you say,an outcast. She doesnt talk too anyone. She really feels sorry for herself,and doesnt talk too anyone,except her parents,and even thats on ocassion. She is usually has her face in a book,reading,or has her face in her journal writing. Thats basicacally all she cares about.
CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE

slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is karma and i am of the
female species. i am 13 and i have two years
years experience and i found this site on Taelor's part.
you can contact me by MSN,PM,E-MAIL,whereever or

US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL
soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Alex walked to Bella Italia. She was five minutes late,but she didnt care,and neither did the manager. Today was a slow shift. She put a piece of bubble gum in,and sat ontop of one of the tables,reading. She was reading "War and Peace" for the eight-hundreth time,literally. The sign beside the door said "seat yourself" and when someone walked in and sat a table she walked over to them,and smiled.

"I'm Alex,and I'll be your server tonight." She said with a smile,setting the menu down. "What can I get you to drink?" She said smiling larger,as she stood by the table. She was good at smiling when taking orders. That was just part of being a waitress. You had to be able to smile,and she defenatally could do that.

CREDIT TO ZYDRATE ANATOMY FOR THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE !!!

2Alana Alysia Whitlock Empty Re: Alana Alysia Whitlock Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

accepted!!

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum