When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci GAMMIT!(OPEN) Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy GAMMIT!(OPEN) 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale GAMMIT!(OPEN) Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire GAMMIT!(OPEN) Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice GAMMIT!(OPEN) Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAMMIT!(OPEN)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GAMMIT!(OPEN) Empty GAMMIT!(OPEN) Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Alana Whitlock

GAMMIT!(OPEN) Jennette1
I've got the magic in me!

Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold

Alana sighed. She walked down the hallways of Forks High with BLONDE hair. The school "disapproved" of her wig. She sighed,as she got pushed into a locker. She pushed the guy back,and kept walking. She walked to the bathroom,and walked in.

She then walked to her favorite stall,and sat in there with her book. Her day's adjenda. Read War and Peace for the thousandth time. She loved that book,and believed Scarlette O Hera to be lucky. She got her own world during the Civil War. If Alana could be in any book,it would defenatally be Gone With The Wind. The awesomest Civil War Drama,EVER. She began to read out loud,and very loudly at that. There shouldnt have been anyone in there at that time. She laughed as she read her favorite passage in the book.

2GAMMIT!(OPEN) Empty Re: GAMMIT!(OPEN) Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

Maci had spilled something sticky on her hands and went to wash them off in the bathroom. She saw a girl, whom she thought was Alana, from Physics.

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]