When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Jasper Hale Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Jasper Hale 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Jasper Hale Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Jasper Hale Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Jasper Hale Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jasper Hale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jasper Hale Empty Jasper Hale Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

( Jasper Hale )

Jasper Hale 9k=

" "He moved like a lightning strike - power and speed and death rolled into one."
"

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME:Jasper Hale
NICKNAMES:Jazzy
RACE:Vampire
SEXUALITY:Hetersosexual
CANON OR ORIGINAL:Canon
FACE CLAIM:Jackson Rathbone.

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY
i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

Jasper Hale (born Jasper Whitlock) is one of the few surviving vampires of the Southern Vampire Wars, who later joined the Olympic Coven. He is the husband and soul mate of Alice Cullen and the adoptive son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive brother of Rosalie Hale (in Forks, he and Rosalie pretend to be twins), Emmett and Edward Cullen. Jasper is the adoptive brother-in-law of Bella Cullen and the adoptive uncle of Renesmee Cullen.
After becoming a major in the Confederate Army, Jasper was best upon by the vampire Maria, who proceeded to turn him. After the transformation, Jasper aided Maria in her creation of a newborn vampire army which successfully conquered the feeding grounds of Texas. However, Jasper became tired of this violent and bloodlust life and eventually became a nomad. Fortunately, he was eventually found by Alice, the love of his life and with her began a life with the peaceful coven of the Cullen family.

Jaser was the youngest major in the Confederate Army in Texas until he was turned into a vampire by Maria and two other female vampires, Lucy and Nettie. These two were later destroyed by Jasper when they became of no use to Maria and him and were planning to defeat them and take over. Jasper and Maria shared a short romantic relationship. When he became a vampire, he gained the ability to feel and manipulate people's emotions. Jasper commanded Maria's newborn army that participated in the Southern Vampire wars. While in the army, he befriended a newborn named Peter, who Maria decided to keep. When Peter ran off with Charlotte, a newborn that they were supposed to kill, Jasper let them go. After a few years living as nomads in the Northern U.S, Peter and Charlotte came back and told Jasper about the way vampires could coexist in the North, and he left with them. A few years later he left their company, as he was still not happy, since he could feel everything his human victims were feeling while he killed them. He was also reeling from his years with Maria, which had almost turned him into a savage

CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE
slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is name/alias and i am of the
gender species. i am age and i have experience
years experience and i found this site on how you found us.
you can contact me by where to contact you or
othercharacters.

US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL
soft skin, red lips, so kissable

2Jasper Hale Empty Re: Jasper Hale Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

Accepted

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]