When things Went...WRONG!!!
Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Please Register or Sign In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU post eclipse rp

I forgot my password

Staff!
STAFF!
    ABIGAIL! 'TAELOR' Maci Stormy Michealson/Hale Hayden_panettiere-150x150 RICE! Stormy Stormy Michealson/Hale 12-150x150
OTM Winners!
Male: Jasper Hale Stormy Michealson/Hale Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Female: Maci Mackintire Stormy Michealson/Hale Hayden-Panettiere-150x150 Member: Rice Stormy Michealson/Hale Oohlalabellasage002-150x150 Congratulations! November Voting starts on the 30th!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormy Michealson/Hale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stormy Michealson/Hale Empty Stormy Michealson/Hale Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 am

Stormy Hale

Admin
Admin

( Stormy Lylic Hale )

Stormy Michealson/Hale 25txfya

"So far so great"

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME:STORMY LYLIC MICHEALSON/HALE
NICKNAMES:N/A
RACE:Human
SEXUALITY:Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL:Cannon
FACE CLAIM:Bella Thorne

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY

i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

Stormy is very excited,and happy. She fits in well with her family,and talks constentlly. However,her parents care alot for her,and they dont even let her out of the house. Thats one of the reason she hates it. Another thing is knowing what she does. She fakes and pretends that she doesnt know anything of her new family but in reality she knows everything of them. And,she has never been as close to the supernatural.

As a child Stormy was often obused by her parents. They hit her,and cussed at her. She even got flinged against the wall at times. She couldnt handle it. And this happened till she was five. When she was five,people found of what happened too her,and she was put an orphanage. There she spent a year. She didnt fit in there either. And finally Jasper and Alice adopted her at age 6.

CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE

slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is rice and i am of the
female species. i am [colo=#43C6DB]13[/color]and i have 1
years experience and i found this site on ...
you can contact me by PMor
[b]N/A

US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL
soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Chandler walked into the library, hoping to find a good book to read. She didn't know what type of books this library had, or what type of genre's this library had. She had hoped there were some fantasy books. She could easily get lost in a book, if the genre was fantasy. She hated non-fiction books, because they were about non-fictional stuff, such as sponges, who would wanna read about boring sponges? Definitely not Chandler, she prefered books, where the hero would rise, and defeat the cowardly villain. Or, books where the main character had to make a decision to save her life, or her friends, or just stuff that couldn't happen in real life. Life was too boring to read non-fiction books, and she knew that.

She walked into the non-fiction section. Of course they had a non-fiction library, what kind of school didn't have a non-fiction section in they're library? She browsed through the books, and she found one that spiked her interest. The colors of the book were dynamic, and the books cover had such good cover art. Chandler had to check this one out. However, she didn't know how it worked at Forks High, at her middle school, you would just walk up the counter, scan your card, and check out your book. She had no idea how it worked at Forks High, or any other high school for that matter. She was a freshman and it was all new to her. Everything about school was an emotional less black hole, of nerves.

Chandler walked to a random student, hoping they knew. "Hello." She said, trying not to make herself sound like a fool. She continued to talk, trying to sound like a professional. Freshman? How could a freshman be a professional? She had no idea, but she tried to make herself sound the least bit smart. "Excuse me, find sir or madam, do you have any idea how I check out a book here?" She hit her for-head right after she said that. She sounded like an idiot, and there was no stopping that. She just looked at the person, hoping they would answer her, before she ran off in silence. That would be presentable though. She was after all a freshman, and all kids went through this type of thing they're first year in high school. She even betted that person had went through it. However, she didn't know anything about him, or her. She was just asking a question. Everyone asked questions. Was she right? She had no idea.

Chandler had to clear her mind. She knew she was being a bit dramatic with all of her thoughts. breath, breath She thought to herself, taking deep breaths. She took a deep breath, then just stared at the person she was talking to. She was hoping for an answer soon enough.

CREDIT TO ZYDRATE ANATOMY FOR THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE !!!

2Stormy Michealson/Hale Empty Re: Stormy Michealson/Hale Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am

Maci

Maci
Admin
Admin

Accepted Rice!!! Yay!!

https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]